Hey Dhruv, following are the activities which comes with Database Activities pack:
- Connect: Connects to a database by using a standard connection string.
- Disconnect: Closes a connection to a database.
- Start Transaction: Connects to a database and features a Sequence which can perform multiple transactions with the database. If UseTransaction is set true, the contained operations are executed in a single transaction, and applied at the end if none of the them failed. If UseTransaction is set false, all operations are committed individually. When this activity ends, the connection to the database is closed. This activity returns a DatabaseConnection variable.
- Execute Query: Executes a query on a database and returns the query result in a Datatable.
- Execute Non Query: Executes a non query statement on a database. For UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE statements, the return value is the number of rows affected by the command. For all other types of statements, the return value is -1.
- Insert: Inserts a compatible DataTable variable in an existing Table. Returns the number of rows affected. If the constraints on the table aren't met, the activity will fail and all the written rows will be saved.