Digital Marketing is all about promoting your product on digital platforms. So, if you have good marketing skills, communication skills then you already have 30% of what you need to become successful in Digital Marketing. But 30% is not enough. What is the rest of the 70%? It is flexibility, sales experience, branding experience, SEO skills, etc. These are not mandatory but it will have a great impact.