1. Planning or notice of reports: Scene does not give the element of programmed invigorating of the reports with the assistance of planning. There is no alternative of planning in Tableau. Along these lines, there is constantly some manual exertion required when clients need to refresh the information in the back-end.
2. No Custom Visual Imports: Scene isn't a total open apparatus. Not at all like different instruments like Power BI, designers can make custom visuals that can be effectively foreign made Tableau. Along these lines, any new visuals should be reproduced rather than imported.
3. Custom designing in Tableau: Scene's restrictive organizing and constrained 16 section table showcases are torment focuses for clients. Additionally, to execute a similar arranging to various fields it is extremely unlikely a client can do that for all fields straightforwardly. Clients need to do that physically for each field which is exceptionally tedious
4. Static and single esteem parameters: Scene's parameters are static and constantly single esteem can be chosen utilizing a parameter. At whatever point the information gets changed, these parameters should be refreshed physically inevitably. It is extremely unlikely a client can computerize the refreshing of parameters
5. Screen Resolution on Tableau Dashboards: The format of the dashboards gets bothered if the scene designer's screen determination is not the same as end client's screen determination for instance if the dashboards have been made in a screen determination of 1920X1080 and is being seen in 2560X1440 then the design of the dashboards will get contorted a smidgen. Likewise, their dashboards are not responsive. So you should make a dashboard for versatile and work area