I'm trying to build a software architecture for my web development. The main requirements of the website are as follows:
- visualize real-time data
- carry out machine learning analysis
- Report visualization information via Email or SMS
The concept for such an web application consists of a database, a backend and a frontend component. I have already selected a time series database.
- its Single Threaded Event Loop Model for real-time web applications
- More flexibility than Django due to its MTV pattern
- (usually) less execution time than python-Code
- Django Channels for real-time web applications
- python language in backend, frontend and for data analysis
- quicker development process because of the language simplicity
- more secure due to its build-in security tools
Question: Are there any other technical arguments why I should consider choosing Nodejs or Django or any arguments for not choosing one of them?