I'm thinking to move to Azure DevOps. But I'm at the stage where it's hard to decide which option will be useful.
- Single dashboard for the current sprint to have transparency to everyone in the team. No context switching.
- Single backlog for all projects.
- User stories & bugs will be easily identified by the project.
- Reports by projects, teams, etc.
- Service hooks - Microsoft teams, etc.
- Source control - GIT.
- Test plans under one board.
I'm thinking of going with a single project(multiple repositories)
My question is what are the pros and cons of both options?