To choose an ESB for integration, you need to consider below factors:
- Performance of ESB as it will be the core of infrastructure
- Support for various service adapters like SAP, FIX, HL7 etc.
- Integration language – Java, XML etc.
- Monitoring and management support
- Various development tools
Well, when we talk specifically about WSO2 and Talend, I will recommend Talend if you are developing a smaller solution. Talend comes with the easy and quick installation process. You can find many demos and tutorials as well for Talend which I found to be very useful and informative. Moreover, it handles the load balancing effectively and has a high-performance rate. Whereas, when talking about WSO2, it takes too long to get its parts to sync and install. Also, it takes long enough to just get your basics down to get used to its working.