PMP® Certification acquired through a PMP Course is known as the golden standard in the field of project management. It attracts many experienced professionals who want to advance their careers by a notch.
PMP® Exam Questions & Answers
Define Project Scope.
- It is the design of experiments that are used to complete the project work.
- It is the combination of the cost and the schedule which is required to complete the project work.
- It is the description of the required work that is necessary to complete the project. [Ans]
- It is the description of the required work and resources that are needed to complete the project.
What is a Program?
- A very large and complex project.
- A collection of projects which have common resources. [Ans]
- A collection of sub-projects having a common goal.
- A collection of subprojects having a common customer.
Which of the following comprises the Project Life Cycle?
- Phases [Ans]
Being the project manager of the ABC Project, you have allowed subsequent project phase to begin even before the predecessor phase completes. Which of the following relates to this scenario?
- Fast-tracking [Ans]
- Risk management
- Tandem scheduling
The person or group providing the resources and support for the project, program, or portfolio and is also responsible for enabling success is called the:
- Project Manager
- Senior Management
- Sponsor [Ans]
- Client For more info you can check out the PMP interview questions.