1. To procure adequate permissions, request Create Task permissions from your Server Administrator.
2. The Administrator grants the Create Task privilege using the Enterprise Control Room, in the Client Control Center, using the Client Information section.
3. For Upload, Download, Delete, and View privileges for a particular folder on the server, request Access Control List permissions from the Enterprise Control Room.
4. After the Access Control List is updated in the Client Control Center and the Create Task privilege is granted, the client must re-login.
5. The client should now be able to communicate with the server using the new privileges.
Become an Automation Anywhere expert. Enroll in Automation Anywhere Certification Course today!