Hey @Ali, Technical architects basically try to deliver the best innovative solutions possible. Below are a few of their duties:
- Identifying company requirements
- Build a plan along those lines
- discuss those plans with the higher authorities, clients and other shareholders
- producing company progress reports
- advancing clients on future plans
This is a good career path but I think you can look for better profiles as this job role might not have enough growth. Try exploring a few more job profiles along the same line.