Information Security Analysts usually work with the networking to prevent cyberattacks. These are few of their duties:
- Think from the hacker’s perspective and come up with ways the company data/network can be attacked
- Design security measures to prevent those attacks
- Carry out risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Training staff on the security measures that needs to be followed
- Monitoring security access
- Performing internal and external security audits
- Deploying continuous updates of the security systems and procedures to stay up to-date with the new technology which can be exploited.