Hey, I came across the same error in ASP.Net application. In my case I did not use Code First, but I used standard ASP.Net authentication provider which apparently uses Code First, and authentication was broken because of this issue.
Here is quick and dirty solution is you don't care much about existing user records:
For me the solution was to drop the dbo.__MigrationHistory table, authentication started working fine after that. Be aware! This solution is not for everyone! This will fix the problem, but it is potentially risky.
If you cannot afford to lose data in AspNet* tables:
ASP.Net authentication provider automatically creates tables in your database:
The tables are empty by default, if you haven't created any new logins for your web site, you can use "quick and dirty" solution above. If you do care about preserving user information or just curios how Code First migrations work, follow these steps:
Update-Database -ConnectionStringName MyConnectionStringName
Replace the MyConnectionStringName with the actual name you looked up in web.config.
As a result of this command you will see a new folder "Migrations" with a bunch of code generated by the Update-Database command. Re-build and re-deploy your app, your new migration code will be executed on startup and would bring the database schema in sync with an updated version of ASP.Net authentication provider code.