The first job in every fresher's career make you learn responsibilities, grow the network, communicate and shape your future career.
So follow proper etiquettes whether while working in your cabin or inside the company premises.
1. Always have a good communication.
2. Help anyone when required.
3. Dress well and be on time.
4. Give suggestions when required.
5. Learn from your team members.
6. Give in your full for the work.
1. Improper language (Yelling/ Shouting)
2. Never point or hold grudges with team members or seniors.
3. Don't go late for meetings.
4. Be responsible for the work you have done.
Hope it helps!