Hey, this exam requires a few pre-requisites, let's start by looking at those:
Usually IT consultants or senior administrators who act as the technical lead go for this exam. A minimum of 3 years of work experience is required in designing and managing exchange servers.
Skills measured in this exam:
- Plan, Deploy, manage and troubleshoot mailbox databases
- Plan, Deploy, manage and troubleshoot Client Access Services
- Plan, Deploy, manage and troubleshoot Transport Services
- Plan, Deploy and manage exchange Infrastructure, Recipients and Security
- Plan, Deploy and Manage compliance, archiving, ediscovery and auditing
So be prepared with topics along these lines.
I have heard CertLibrary preparation is very good, you could probably try that.
All the best :)