Hi @Ashmita, you can create multiple excel sheets dynamically in UiPath using following steps:
1. Use a Sequence activity to put all the steps in an order.
2. Use 'Excel Application Scope' to open an excel workbook. This activity will let you perform various excel operations and also would close the application once the task is done.
3. Now use 'While' condition to loop through the 'Counter' (number of sheets you want to create) and create excel sheets.
4. Then search for 'Write Range' activity and use it to create excel sheets dynamically with changing names. Here you can specify from which data table you want to write data into your excel sheet.
5. At last increment the counter using 'Assign'.