When it comes to the security and reliability of your data, Amazon has the concept of Availability Zone
Availability Zone:- Availability Zones are Physical Locations where AWS servers Lies.
1. AWS data centers are organized into availability zone.
2. Each availability zone are located at lower risk locations.
3. There are multiple AZ and each of them is separated by geographic region.
4. Your data is replicated in different AZ.
5. Each AZ is designed for independent failure zone.
6. Each AZ is physically separated.
7. AZ are interconnected with high speed private links.
8. Each region has multiple AZ.
In this way AWS protects your data loss in case of any emergency. This gives your data durability.