Hey @Gauti, MFA stands for Multi factor Authentication. Its an additional level of security that you're AWS account gets. It's basically an application that has a code which needs to be entered during the login along with username and password.
Follow these steps to log in using the MFA:
- Go to AWS Management console and select IAM
- Go to users and under Security tab enable MFA
- Download the Google Authenticator on your phone and enter the authentication codes on your console to get the MFA
- Log out of the account and log in again to check the activation of MFA.
- Now along with user name and password you'll also have to provide the MFA code everytime you log in.