Hello @Ipshita, you can definitely Create a Role with Custom Rights in UiPath Orchestrator. But for that you should have admin rights i.e. you should be a system admin. Follow these steps to create a role with custom rights:
- Click Add. The Add Role window is displayed.
- In the Name field, type a custom name for the role.
- Select the rights that you want to assign to the new role. Click Create.
- Now the Manage Users window now appears.
- Select the users you want to assign.
- Click Update. The new role is displayed in the Roles page.
To edit the permissions of an existing role click the corresponding Edit button, change the permissions and click Update.You can also delete a role by clicking the corresponding Remove button.