Hi Piyush, if you want to extract data from a website and save it into an excel file using UiPath, you can simply use Data Scraping from Design Tab of UiPath. To do so, go through the following steps one by one to get an idea:
1. Create a Sequence. Now open a browser and go to http://www.amazon.in.
2. Now search for Football Balls and exclude the Out Of Stock items.
3. Now come back to UiPath Studio and click on Data Scraping from Design Ribbon Tab.
4. Now follow the Data Scraping Wizard:
- Click Next to select First Item Name. Then click Next to select Second item name to form a pattern.
- Now click on Extract URL Checkbox and give names to columns like Football Name & URL.
- Then Click on Extract Corelated Data to extract other details like Price etc.
- Finally click on Finish, to finish the wizard. You will be asked to indicate a Next button in case items are present on multiple pages.
5. Then come back to UiPath again, and drag an Excel Application Scope activity below Data Scraping activity. Mention the file path of existing excel file into which you would like to extract data.
6. Add a Write Range activity. Here mention the extracted Data table (generated automatically in Data Scrapping activity).
7. Now simply run this activity and you have your data extracted.