To import any HTML file in excel there are a few tips and steps that you'll have to follow.
1. Open your excel file. now change to the DATA tab and press EXISTING CONNECTIONS in getting EXTERNAL Data section.
2. Now press browse for more options in the lower-left corner of the popping out window
3.Find the HTML file you want to import in the folder, then double-click it or hit open
4. As suggested by the tip, click the arrow icon to select the area of data then hit import in the lower-right corner of the window.
5. You can locate the new table at an existing worksheet or a new worksheet. Choose the location to put the data, then click ok
6. The table in the HTML file has been imported into the Excel sheet. You can adjust it freely now.