Here are some steps to getting started with DevOps.
1. Become familiar with a programming language.
DevOps is primarily concerned with a programming language.
It enables you to examine system resources and properly manage them.
Without a programming language, you risk writing ineffective code that is prone to mistakes and inflexible.
Learning a programming language ensures that you produce outstanding code that is error-free and allows for optimization, portability, and scalability.
The following are some common programming languages to learn for DevOps:
You may also learn Go, Google's easy-to-learn and dependable programming language.
3. Become familiar with cloud deployment
4. Have a firm grasp of networking and security.
5. Become familiar with the CI/CD pipeline and IaC.
Two important words are used in DevOps methodology: Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) (IaC).
6. Learn about DevOps Automation Tools
7. Research Cloud Service Providers