You can do this in two ways:
- In query-editor (follow the steps below)
1) In your power bi desktop, click on edit queries.
2) Select column right-clicks on it.
3) Choose to replace the value.
4) Enter "null" in find value in "replace value enter "0"
5) Close and apply
*You should see "0" wherever you have nulls in that column.
- Using the new calculated measure
Create a new measure using the following code :
Column = IF(ISBLANK(**original column**),0,**original column**)
**original column** - your name for the column you are using.
Then change the value to the new column and it should work.
For master Power BI concepts, check out Power BI Training offered by Edureka.