Hi Apeksha, you can follow these steps to install BluePrism on Windows:
- Go to official BluePrism website and request a Free Trial of blueprism, if you are a beginner.
- Login to download the blueprism software file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the Blue Prism software .msi file, a dialog box will open.
- Click on the Run and Blue Prism Setup Wizard dialog window will open. Just click on the Next button and follow the commands.
- On License Agreement window of The Blue Prism, select the “I Agree” option and then click Next.
- Now, select the Installation Folder, where Blue Prism will finally be installed in your system.
- Once you click on Next, Confirm Installation window opens. Select the Next option.This will start the installation of Blue Prism.
And that's it. You have successfully installed the Blue Prism software.