I am preparing for AWS Enterprise architect position. Here are some sample questions. Can someone please help me answer or guide me the right way to answer these questions ?
If an organization is facing a major change, what is your suggested approach as an AWS Solution Architect to face it? Keep these questions in mind while answering:
- What steps will you perform to resolve this situation?
- From your point of view, what are the relevant responsibilities of an AWS Solution Architect?
- How do you normally take AWS architecture requirements to design?
- What are key considerations/guidelines when you’re going to make some AWS Architecture recommendations?
- How do you approach a pre-sales engagement as an AWS Solution Architect? How do you establish a relationship with AWS salespeople? Please describe.
- What challenges are you looking for as an AWS Solution Architect?
- How do you share your ideas and knowledge about AWS services/products to customers or other people of your team? Please describe, and show us if possible.
- Could you please describe a situation where you interacted with CxOs people or other business leaders?
- Please describe a successful project that reflects your design/implementation/consulting experience about AWS Solution Architecture?
- What have you done to improve your AWS knowledge within the last year?
- What are the most important characteristics of an AWS Cloud solution that you need to take into account when you design it?