Hello Rajan, to create a Floating Robot in UiPath Orchestrator you can follow these steps:
- In Orchestrator, on the Robots page, click Add. The options to add a Standard Robot or a Floating Robot are displayed.
- Click Floating Robot. The Create a New Floating Robot window is displayed.
- In the Name field, type any name for the Robot. The Type field is read-only as Floating Robots can only be Attended.
- In the Domain\Username field, type the AD username that is used to login to the specified machine.
- Add a description for the Robot. We recommend populating this field, especially when dealing with an environment with many robots.
- Click Create. The Robot is now displayed in the Robots page and provisioned to Orchestrator, but it is offline.