Follow below steps:
1. Plot a pie chart for profit and put category in color shelf.
2. Now create a calculative field as min 1 whose value is 1.
3. Add the field in row shelf twice and convert it to ATTR(min1).
4. Now change the SUM([Profit] To [Sales] in the ATTR(min1)(2) .
5. So now you have 2 pie charts ready. Increase the size of 1st ATTR(min1) table.
6. Now make a dual axis chart.
7. Add state over column shelf. Put state under filter and then add states.
Warning: You cannot compare more than 4 states at a time, else the visual is disturbed.
Hope it helps you.