@Yash, This is a requirement based question. Before answering your question, the esquisse package can only create basic or normal charts not high-end visualizations.
Let me list out a few points
- Tableau is more easy to create interactive charts than R.
- You need to write scripts for each visualization
- R has many packages to create different types of charts, unlike tableau.
- Tableau can only create graphs inside the app whereas R can share its charts in other tools such as Tableau, power bi,etc.
- R takes more time to create visualizations than tableau
- R allows visualizations to be converted into multiple formats such as pdf, websites, dashboards, images than tableau
- Tableau needs least programming or visualization knowledge whereas R needs programming as well as visualizaition knowledge,