- To make filter to be dependent or be sensitive to other filters, toy must add them to context.
- So the filter than you want to be used as primary filter, Right click on the field and add to context.
- Now Add the remaining filters on to the sheet.
- To the filter than you want to be dependent on primary filter, Click on the filter and select show values in context.
- Now 2 filters are dependent and the other is free and independent on primary filter.
Whenever a filter must be dependent, you must add it to context. On context, field would turn to grey.
Hope this helps you.