Hi @Smita, there are a lots of practical and industrial applications of RPA and following industries use it extensively:
- Supply Chain Management: In supply chain management tasks like procurement, order processing, payments, monitoring inventory levels, tracking shipments etc can be done and managed easily by RPA.
- Customer service: RPA can help companies offer better customer service by automating contact center tasks, including verifying e-signatures, uploading scanned documents and verifying information for automatic approvals or rejections.
- Healthcare: In Medical organizations RPA can be used for handling accounts, billings, reporting, patient records, claims and analytics.
- Human resources: HR tasks such as onboarding and offboarding, updating employee information, timesheet submission processes etc can be automated by RPA.
- Accounting: Organizations can use RPA for general accounting, operational accounting, transactional reporting and budgeting.
- Financial services: Bank organizations and Companies in the financial services industry can use RPA for foreign exchange payments, automating account openings and closings, managing audit requests and processing insurance claims.