Yes, of course, DevOps tools work together.
- Developers develop the code and this source code is managed by Version Control System tools like Git etc.
- Developers send this code to the Git repository and any changes made in the code is committed to this Repository.
- Jenkins pulls this code from the repository using the Git plugin and build it using tools like Ant or Maven.
- Configuration management tools like puppet deploys & provisions testing environment and then Jenkins releases this code on the test environment on which testing is done using tools like selenium.
- Once the code is tested, Jenkins send it for deployment on the production server (even production server is provisioned & maintained by tools like puppet).
- After deployment It is continuously monitored by tools like Nagios.
- Docker containers provides testing environment to test the build features.