Having knowledge about these topics is a must.
- Power Query: used to search, access, and transform public and/ or internal data sources.
- Power Pivot: used in data modeling for in-memory analytics.
- Power View: analyze, visualize and display data as an interactive data visualization using Power View.
- Power Map: Brings data to life with interactive geographical visualization.
- Power BI Service: share data views and workbooks which are refresh-able from on-premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Power BI Q&A: Ask questions and get immediate answers with natural language query.
- Data Management Gateway: By using this component you get periodic data refreshers, expose tables and view data feeds.
- Data Catalog: easily discover and reuse queries using Data Catalog. Metadata can be facilitated for search functionality.
You obviously need to learn them till the very depth. All the best