I plan to use JIRA-Agile as used to: EPIC->US->Task
Nevertheless, the JIRA is not only used by one project but rather by a couple of projects, which cooperate or even interfere in a few topics.
At the end I want to mark up which EPIC belongs to which project. I thought about to use labels or components, but for me it seems not very suitable. What is the best (may even standard) way representing this project structure above the EPIC level ?
Features I need:
- Epic can belong to more than one Project
- Epic can be shifted between projects
- Projects existing on different levels (one Project can even combine 2 smaller one)
- "nearly" automatic reporting export is possible
- Project structure can be "read" from the Jira