Quality Engineer Banglore, KA, India
- Identify test requirements from specifications/Product.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases such as e-commerce websites and report test results.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the software development (JAVA preferred) and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting).
- Adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as an individual.
- Knowledge of any Automation tool is an advantage (QTP/Selenium).
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in learning and implementing new technologies.
- Knowledge in Database, Linux and SQL is preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Communicate and interact with appropriate. stakeholders on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data quality
- Good interpretation and Articulation, Speed and Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Excellent communication skills.