Research Analyst Banglore, KA, India
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Information Science/Information Technology)
- We are looking for a talented person with a combination of stellar design capabilities and strong technical skills to join the Content team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing great tech marketing content based on raw inputs, have an eye for colors and typefaces, and pay keen attention to details. We will provide you with a broad set of guidelines and you will then be empowered to bring your own creative vision to life and design presentations which create impact. The ability to adhere to deadlines and produce quality output within agreed timelines is absolutely essential.
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) communication, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly.
- Excellent aptitude & logical reasoning skills.
- Preferable knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS).
- Preferable knowledge on any technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop).
- Excellent programming skills.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies.