Sales Trainer Banglore, KA, India
- We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams. For this role, you will work closely with our sales team to identify challenges they face on the job and recommend ways to increase productivity. Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- • Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to the sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- • Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement.
- • Conduct refresher training for our existing employees.
- • Determining training needs by communicating with sales team members; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers. Monitor sales objectives and results.
- • Design training curriculum within time and budget constraints.
- • Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies) Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses.
- • Report on the impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved).
- • Maintain updated records of training material, curriculum.
- • Proven 1- 4 years of work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role preferrable ed-tech industry.
- • Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning.
- • Excellent organizational skills. Solid communication and presentation abilities Additional certification in training is a plus.
You are awesome :)
We will get back to you soon.