Please wait while your file uploads.
Associate Product Manager Banglore, KA, India
You will be responsible for the complete product, its road-map, design, development, testing and delivery.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Drive the product life-cycle of one/many online learning solutions from identifying requirements, development, launching and growing adoption.
- Own and drive product across teams (Technology, Marketing, Sales and Operations) through requirement backlog, use cases, product design and launch.
- Triage and prioritize product improvement ideas received from different sources (internal & external).
- Combine the customer feedback, development ideas and future strategy to build and manage the product backlog.
- Understanding customer behavior & needs to prepare use cases followed by UI/UX design to delight the customers.
- Monitoring & analyzing consumer behavior on our site (adoption, usage, drop-off performance etc.)
- You will work closely with business managers to understand product / system requirements and drive implementation of the solution through engineers in the product team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/MBA or equivalent from a top college or university.
- 1-2 years of overall experience with product companies of which 1+ years preferred with consumer internet companies.
- 1+ years product management or relevant work experience/skill set.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces through wire frames and mock ups.
- Strong business, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership.
- Should have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource constrained startup environment.