UI/UX Designer Banglore, KA, India
ResponsibilitiesAs a UI/UX designer and Researcher, you will work with a team of talented and highly collaborative designers, product managers and engineers to develop a wide range of products across multiple user interfacing channels. You're a creator, passionate about everything in design, and obsess about details. You can see the big picture as well as the tiniest detail. You're an expert in designing interactions as well as in detailing the visual aspects. You understand business goals in the context of the product area and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to design solutions.
1. Lead new creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices.
2. Drive the direction, style, and methodology of design and usability.
3. Develop a deep understanding of customers and business priorities by working closely with Product Managers and Business stakeholders.
4. Strategize rolling out a major design change in multiple phases by breaking it down into logical design iterations.
5. Create delightful and compelling, user-centered experiences across interfaces – Desktop, Mobile Web, Mobile Applications, Virtual / Augmented Reality devices (If and When).
6. Develop a universal design language and UI/UX principles to be adopted across the various components of our company.
7. Create clear wireframes, user flows, site maps, and graphic visualizations to prototype and communicate ideas.
8. Demonstrate out-of-the box thinking while also delivering solutions that meet user and business goals.
9. Foster Edureka’s culture and principles within the group while setting new standards in executive and operational excellence.
Desired Profile1. A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in UX Designing is preferred.
2. Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
3. User centric and obsessed with customer experience.
4. Experience designing complex applications for web and mobile.
5. Experience in applying user research, user needs validation and usability evaluation.
6. Experience of working with developers within an agile development process to ensure a polished and easy-to-use end product .
7. Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions.
8. Startup Experience is a big plus.