Anyone with or without any programming knowledge!
Learning RPA could be a nightmare if you start learning it by using any complex RPA tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc. which requires a knowledge of scripting languages like C#.
I would recommend you to start with a RPA tool which is easy to use and widely used in the organisations.
And that is UiPath!
- UiPath provides all the RPA recipies in much simpler way than any other RPA tools.
- According to the Google Trend, UiPath is one of the top RPA tools in the world right now!
The reason why I’m telling you that UiPath is the top tool, you should look at the following pointers:
- UiPath is the top tool to learn RPA and it does not require any knowledge of programming languages to use it to implement RPA.
- UiPath is among the leading tools in the past 2 years in terms of popularity and usability.
- The tool is simple to use and has a drag and drop functionality of activities(an activity is an entity which performs a specific action in an RPA solution), using which you can easily set the functionality of your Process Automation Solution.
- UiPath has a standard Studio version which has a trial period of 60 days.
- And the best part is, UiPath comes with a Community Edition which is free for lifetime and has most of the functionality of the Studio version.