Before anything, I understand these aspects
- Enum and Interface members are open to the public by default.
- Members of the Class, Struct, and Delegate are all private by default.
- Public and internal classes can be accessed by non-derived classes of the same class-library (and public, internal, protected internal-members).
- Public class can be accessed by non-derived classes from various class libraries (public members only).
- Public class can be accessed by derived classes of different classes-libraries (public, protected, protected-internal members).
Now, I want to understand core concepts. Do protected member have internal scope too?