I migrated to a new hosting provider of my Joomla site. after that I started getting some issues I used Akeeba Backup and Akeeba Kickstart to restore the site to the newer hosting. I do not have any problem with the backend instead I am having issues in the frontend. While accessing "No input file specified." this error comes up for all the pages . I started working on it and did these method to solve the issues :
- Disable all SEO settings
- Rename .htaccess to htaccess.txt
- Remove the # sign from the line # RewriteBase /
- Add Options -MultiViews after +FollowSymLinks
Nothing seems to work please suggest a solution for this.