The professionals in responsible for designing and implementing safe networks are known as cybersecurity experts. The cybersecurity expert will be in responsible of testing and monitoring the systems' functioning. Security occurrences will be monitored, detected, investigated, analysed, and responded to by him.
To become a cybersecurity expert you should have the following prerequisites:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science
- When thinking about how to become a Cybersecurity Analyst, your first step should be to learn about the current threat landscape.
- Learn Cybersecurity Fundamentals.
- Practice Cybersecurity Technical Skills.
- Earn a Cybersecurity Certificate.
- Research the Cybersecurity Industry.
- Apply to Cybersecurity Jobs.