Hi Fardeen, a Window Handle is a unique identifier that holds the address of all the windows. This is basically a pointer to a window, which returns the string value. This window handle function helps in getting the handles of all the windows. It is guaranteed that each browser will have a unique window handle. Some of the windowhandle functions are:
- get.windowhandle(): helps in getting the window handle of the current window
- get.windowhandles(): helps in getting the handles of all the windows opened
- set: helps to set the window handles which is in the form of a string. set<string> set= driver.get.windowhandles()
- switch to: helps in switching between the windows
- action: helps to perform certain actions on the windows.