Hi Ranjan, to move files from one folder to another using UiPath, follow the below mentioned steps one by one:
1. Create a Sequence and create the variables FilesCount and Path. Now assign the value of Path to the Path of your Source Directory.
2. Now add an Assign activity and assign the FilesCount to directory.GetFiles(Path). This will fetch all the files from the source path.
3. Then drag a For Each activity and write item & FilesCOunt in "ForEach" & "in" textfields respectively. Also, go to the Properties of For Each activity and mention String in the Type Argument.
4. Finally in the Body section of ForEach activity, add Move File activity and mention the Destination Path in the Destination section of Properties of Move File activity. Also, in the properties tab, go to From section and set item as Path.
5. Now, just run the program and you will see that all your files are moved from one folder to another.