Validation in selenium means checking wether all the UI elements are rendered on the webpage or not.
common use of Validation can be for checking whether the hidden elements are actually hidden or not.
Validation also used to check that all the forms are working or not, all the input field is editable or not.
The types of validation that are generally done are as follows:
- Page Title Validation
- Page URL Validation
- Scroll Down
- Verifying hidden elements
- Checkbox Validations
- Radio button Validations
- To verify whether a dropdown allows multiple selections or not.
- Read-only property of WebElement.
- Check if an Element exists or not.
- Textbox value validation
- Disabled/Enabled property of a Web Element
- Page Content Validations