The list of commands is as follows:
Data Definition Language (DDL) commands:
- CREATE to create a new table or database.
- ALTER for alteration.
- Truncate to delete data from the table.
- DROP to drop a table.
- RENAME to rename a table.
Data Manipulation Language (DML) commands:
- INSERT to insert a new row.
- UPDATE to update an existing row.
- DELETE to delete a row.
- MERGE for merging two rows or two tables.
Data Control Language (DCL) commands:
- COMMIT to permanently save.
- ROLLBACK to undo the change.
- SAVEPOINT to save temporarily.