I'm passing the required credentials for my library to connect to arbitrary AWS-IoT accounts. Now, when I instantiate my AWS client:
client = boto3.client('iot',
Credentials passed in this way should override all other credentials(acc boto3 docs).
boto3 docs excerpt:
The order in which Boto3 searches for credentials is:
1. Passing credentials as parameters in the boto.client() method
2. Passing credentials as parameters when creating a Session object
3. Environment variables
4. Shared credential file (~/.aws/credentials)
5. AWS config file (~/.aws/config)
6. Assume Role provider
7. Boto2 config file (/etc/boto.cfg and ~/.boto)
8. Instance metadata service on an Amazon EC2 instance that has an IAM role configured.
However, I get the following log message from Boto3 as generated by this call:
"Found credentials in shared credentials file: ~/.aws/credentials"
I really don't want boto3 picking-up whatever credentials a user may have happened to have configured on their system - I want it to use just the ones I'm passing to boto3.client().
Any ideas on how to ensure this?