GoI Incentive can be claimed by all Indian Nationals above 18 years of age. The current programme covers beneficiaries divided into the following broad categories:
- IT employees in IT Firms and Non-IT firms
- Non-IT employees aspiring to use new and emerging technologies in their respective domains
- Employees whose skills for a particular job have become outdated.
- Central Govt. & State Govt. Employees including employees of PSUs & Autonomous bodies (Govt. Employees)
- Fresh Recruits who are yet to take up a job, as well as undergoing/selected for internship & Apprenticeship roles in IT/ ITeS