Talent Acquisition Associate Banglore, KA, India
- Identifying the channels or sources to hire professionals for different technologies.
- Work on different sourcing strategies & build a strong pipeline of candidates. Manage end to end hiring process.
- Works with stakeholders internally and externally to determine target candidate populations against relevant role requirements.
- Source relevant candidates through appropriate tools & methods.
- Extensive knowledge of recruiting / hiring full-life cycle process both as vendor and client to include on-site experience.
- Candidate shall be self-motivated & high on achievement orientation, should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
- Excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets.
- Define & track metrics for hiring, cost benefit analysis, recommendation to management etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and proactive.
- Any Bachelor's degree +/- MBA (HR)