Graphic Designer Banglore, KA, India
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for translating the story into infographics. You will work hands-on on several projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of creative development. You aim to produce work to the highest standards. Major Responsibilities include:
- Regularly produce clear and concise assets for digital design while embracing brand.
- Propose, plan, design, and deliver a full range of high-impact digital collateral, including, but not limited to: infographics, presentations, social media graphics, videos, electronic publications (interactive PDFs, ePubs, iBooks, folios, HTML emails), interfaces, vector based animations and web-based content.
- Set-up A/B and multivariate testing with designs and develop insights to help improve marketing communications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and design technologies.
- Candidate must provide an online portfolio of relevant work samples.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in creating infographic design for any story provided by the content team
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Should have conducted A/B testing of creatives.
- UI design capabilities are a plus.