Here are some beginner-friendly books and courses that can help you get started with learning cybersecurity:
- "Cybersecurity for Beginners" by Raef Meeuwisse
- "The Basics of Cyber Safety: Computer and Mobile Device Safety Made Easy" by John Sammons
- "Hacking: The Art of Exploitation" by Jon Erickson
- "Cybersecurity Essentials" by Charles J. Brooks and Christopher Grow
- "The Cybersecurity to English Dictionary" by Raef Meeuwisse
- "Introduction to Cybersecurity" by Cisco Networking Academy
- "Cybersecurity Fundamentals" by IBM
- "Cybersecurity for Business" by University of Colorado Boulder
- "Cybersecurity for Everyone" by University of Washington
- "Introduction to Cybersecurity for Teachers" by Kennesaw State University
Remember, cybersecurity is a rapidly evolving field, and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques is essential to becoming a proficient cybersecurity professional. Therefore, it's important to continue learning and exploring new resources even after you finish these beginner-friendly materials.
If you need to know more about cyber security, it is recommended to go for the Cyber Security Course today.