What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is an internet based computing where various services such as storage, applications, servers, etc are delivered through internet instead of your system’s hard drive.
Advantages of Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) has many advantages over traditional desktop software such as:
- Cloud Computing reduces capital costs on hardware, software and also provides economies of scale by increasing output and decreasing cost per unit
- With streaming processes, companies can optimize their efforts by getting more work done with least resources
- Cloud technologies enable the companies in avoiding unnecessary expenditure on technological infrastructure
- Cloud computing also helps the companies to keep a track of their projects more efficiently
- It helps in spending less on Licensing fees as there is hardly any need to buy expensive programs or software
- Companies get almost infinite storage capacity on the cloud without worrying about the problem of insufficient space
- Software customization and integration takes place automatically on the cloud without any extra efforts
- It is much more convenient to restore the data deployed on cloud instead of storing it on your hard drive
It is estimated that nearly 2 million Cloud professionals are required in India itself. More and more organizations are realizing the advantages of Cloud Computing, thereby generating numerous opportunities for Cloud professionals.
Efficient Disaster Recovery with Cloud Computing | Webinar – 1 | Edureka
Cloud computing is is typically defined as a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.
Got a question for us? Please mention it in the comments section and we will get back to you.
Get Started with AWS Architect Certification Training